viernes, 15 de agosto de 2014

Diary Entry

In the class of Language throught Literature Writing we were asked to write two diary entries. They should be about the story "Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde" by Robert Lois Stevenson. Also they have to be about the part in which Dr. Jekyll created the potion.
____________________________________________________________________

27th January 1836,

                             Dear Diary,
Well now I'm making a medicine. I put some ingredients to a test tube. Now I'm going to taste it. I don't know which effects this can give me.

Well the flavor is horrible, I can feel the medicine running in my body. It is very dense and the colour is red. I hope this can help for any disease, I have a strange feeling in my body. This is hurting me or something like that. It hurts. It feels like something is changing. I don't know if it is my body that is transforming or my mind that makes me feel that I'm transforming.

This is horrible, the shape of my head is changing, my hair is growing very fast, my head is bigger, I don't know what is happening to me! My feet are smaller also my head and my hands. I'm smaller than before. I have aggressive feelings, as I want to kill someone. I don't know if I can continue writing. Tomorrow I'll see what heppens.

Bye,                         
Dr. Henry Jekyll

____________________________________________________________________

28th January 1836,
                    
                             Dear Diary,
Yersterday I don't know what happened, I think that medicine made me transform into a monster, I woke up with blood in my fingers! I'm scared. Maybe I invented a potion or something like that.

I don't know if I killed someone or if I only hurt someone, I don't know... Maybe I hurt my self, but the thing is that I hurt someone. That "potion" makes me agressive and made me transform into a monster. I don't remeber wha happened that night. In this moment some part of my body tells me to drink that "potion" again and the other tells me "Don't touch that potion again". If I drink that "potion" maybe I'll kill someone and I don't want that. If I drink the potion many things can happen but I want to drink it! Maybe I will.

Well I'm going to drink it again, I hope nothing happens. I want to know what I do when I'm  a monster! Then I'm going to write what happens.

Bye,                         
Dr. Henry Jekyll
____________________________________________________________________





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario