viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015

"Mark couldn't believe his good luck"

In the class of Language we were asked to write a story. This story should begin with the sentence "Mark couldn't believe his good luck" and it should contain:
  • Five Connectors
  • Three sequence markers
  • Two examples of direct speech
  • 130 words 
_______________________________________

Mark couldn't believe his good luck. He finally won the lotery after many tickets that he bought. He was so happy that he went to tell his friend about it. He went to his house, he knocked the door and he said "Tom, Tom! Hurry up I have to tell you something!" Tom rapidly opened the door and said "What happened? Is everything ok?" he shouted desperately, "Yes" he answered, "However I have very good news!","Really? And what is it?" he asked, "I won the lottery!" said Mark, "Congratulations!" said Tom, "What are you going to do with the money? asked Tom."Well, first of all I have to go and ask for it, but then I'm going to buy a new computer, even though I already have one, I want a better computer, similar to John's computer, on the other hand I want some clothes, In particular T-Shirts, notably I always use the same ones" He answered, "Well, I have to go to my mother's house so bye!" said Mark, "Bye Mark, see you later" Mark went to his house so the next day he could go and ask the price.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario