martes, 14 de mayo de 2013

Informal letter

Dear Rick, (Utterson)

               I´m writing this because I need your help. My friend is a monster. I don´t know why.

I was looking for a book when Fred Hyde appeared. He was a monster. I started to run but he was chasing me. I tried to lose him but he ran faster and faster than me. I tried to get into my house but he entered. Now he is a room, but he is trying to escape. I need help!

I wait for your answer or, directly, we meet in my house. Please HELP ME! I need a gun, probably we´el have to kill him. Please come quickly, I think he is escaping. Please quickly! Run! I think I can´t give you this. If I die, tell my family that I love my mother, father and my brothers. I love all my family...
                                                               
                                                                 Bye,
                                                                        Fede Bunny

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario