lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Tips for studying

Dear Agus,

I have received your email, thanks for counting on me. During all these years I have learned some tips for studying in the most efficient way. Here I leave you some of them.
First of all, I recommend you make a summary of all the topics. Underline important events, dates and even names of important people (such as writers, presidents, etc). This will help you to have everything organized. Maybe this will be very difficult at first, but with practice you will do it without even noticing.
When you have that done, continue with this tip. Start doing a mind map to read it easier. However if you feel that you aren’t made for that, you can create cards of important facts and then study each individual card. I strongly recommend that to organize your mind.
Finally I will tell you my most useful tip, in my opinion. At the moment of remembering what you’ve studied, try to explain, try to explain it to someone. The way in which it is to useful is because you simplify the ideas and your mind processes the information. Also, if you don’t have someone to explain it to, talk in front of a mirror.
I hope this email is useful to you and that you use these tips that helped me a lot on my exams.


Good Luck, Fede

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario